We are proud of our Chapter accomplishments as we continue our mission to be of service to all mankind. We thank the community for supporting our programs and community projects, as well as our members who work diligently to make a difference in the lives of others. The list below reflects awards and honors received by the Mid-Atlantic Region in 2016.
- Launching New Dimensions of Service: Overall Launching New Dimensions of Service Execution Achievement Award
- Kendra Gillespie – Pauline C. Morton Award (Alumni Basileus of the Year)
- Martha Coleman – Clara M. Hines Award (Humanitarian and Caring Soror)
- Chapter Award: Overall Launching New Dimensions of Service Execution Achievement Award
- Chapter Award: 2016 S.T.A.R. Award from the International Standards Committee
- Chapter Award: Alma B. Diggs Award, Largest Attendance @ the Regional Conference – Graduate Chapter
- Chapter Award: The Wanza Bagnall Webb Award (Outstanding Service to Senior Citizens) – Submitted by the Senior Citizens Luncheon Committee